Are you that person who has the technical knowhow but does not want to work in a corporate environment? Always thought about creating your own business but never knew where to start? This is your chance…
One of our entrepreneurs is looking for a co-founder that shares the same passion of breakthrough technologies and gets excited by solving inefficiencies in industries like healthcare, retail or banking. Do you have a get shit done attitude, a growth mentality and do you want to stay ahead of the technology curve?
If your answer is yes, meet Mehmet;
- A passionate entrepreneur with experience in different sides of the business; growth marketing, funding and recruitment in several sectors;
- Experienced in supporting 12 early-stage startups hands-on in business development;
- Believes in optimization of inefficiencies;
- Loves to create an enjoyable work environment; focusses on the experience instead of calling it a job;
- Values directness and being humble;
- He is a long-term thinker which helps him to see the big picture but at the same time, this is one of his weaknesses as being a perfectionist;
- Interests: Robotic Process Automation, AI, SaaS;
- Lived in 7 different countries.
Do you think you are the ying to the yang? Check the info below and reach out to Mehmet or Lisan.
A bit about Holland Startup…
Holland Startup, an Utrecht-based venture builder, was founded in 2014 with the goal to help young entrepreneurs succeed and overcome the pitfalls of venture building. Since then, we have become experts in the design, incubation, acceleration and active operational support of digital companies and their founders. Our core philosophy is “Enabling young entrepreneurs to shape our society”. For the next 5 years, we aim to help 50 entrepreneurs build 25 companies, focusing on themes such as a healthier society, an educated world, financial empowerment and logistics. We love business models that are disruptive to stodgy old industries, or that are validated outside of Europe but not yet available in Europe. We are a diverse, international team of 35, dedicated to find repeatable and scalable business models that can change the world for the better!