What does The Discov do?
The Discov is an Utrecht-based start that aims to improve the landscape of international education. We work with students from around the world to provide them with the right tools to make an effective university selection. We believe that for a student to succeed, they need to have a personality match with the university and enjoy the full experience.
To this end, we developed a data-driven matchmaking solution to match students to their ideal university in the Netherlands, based on their individual preferences. Not only in respect to academics, but it also considers factors like the city, lifestyle, student diversity, cost of living, and more.
During this internship you will work directly with the co-founders to support the sales and marketing activities of the company. You will be given a lot of space to develop and the freedom to drive your own projects.
- Acquisition of student channels and educational partners
- Analysing trends on customer behaviour and provide recommendations for improvement
- Manage and improve marketing campaigns, including advertising, content development and website development
- Track and develop sales funnels, and increase lead conversion
- Direct development of the product
To apply, please send your CV and 100 words on why you would like to join our team to Rohaan T Mathew at email@example.com.