Hello amazing Senior Software Engineer, we're Syntric AI, and we're looking for you!
Our trade and vision is simple:
We create the most realistic synthetic humans.
To provide AI teams with pictures (aka data!) that are photo-realistic, accurate, and bias-free. AI Companies need this data to improve their algorithms, which too often are limited by the scarcity, poor quality, and privacy complications of pictures collected in the real world.
Our Synthetic Humans closely simulate reality, but they leave out what AI does not need (bias, privacy concerns, human errors).
In order to build the best Synthetic Data Platform in the world, we are looking for the most talented Software Engineer out there.
You'll join Syntric's core team to become the driving force behind our Back-end Platform & APIs.
● Own end-to-end the development and maintenance of our synthetic data generation platform
● Create the backbone of our rendering pipeline in the cloud, integrating with cloud services and multiple render farms to optimize the speed and cost of our rendering workflows
● Build and maintain a scalable back-end platform, capable of storing, cataloging, and routing millions of synthetic pictures and metadata
● Support our Synthetic Data Dev team in implementing DevOps practices and tooling
● Mastery of at least one backend language, bonus points for Python
● Experience creating applications in the cloud (AWS, Google Cloud): EC2, auto-scaling of spot instances, S3, IAM etc.
● Proved experience in creating a scalable platform, orchestrating large volumes of data
● Ability to implement DevOps practices, CI/CD tooling, and related processes
●Bonus points: experience with 3D Modeling Software & Rendering pipelines
– A competitive compensation package
– A key position as an early employee in a well-funded, rapidly growing startup
– Plenty of creative and operational freedom to define the best tools/setup/roadmap for your work
– The opportunity to learn & grow fast. We're growing at lightning speed and so will you!
– A nice office location at Dotslash (Utrecht, Netherlands), surrounded by a fun and driven community of entrepreneurs. Wait, you'd rather work from Bali and go surfing in the morning? Great, see you there sometimes!
How to apply?
Please send your CV, portfolio, and a few lines about why you want to work with us to email@example.com.
We're looking forward to getting to know you.