About the job:
We're looking for a talented engineer, who excels at pushing forward the intersection between Artificial Intelligence and Human Behavior.
You'll join an ambitious team with a vision to get 1 million smart sensors live by 2030 and you'll be working under the guidance of an experienced developer / machine learning scientist. You'll be responsible for product functional and technical design, designing the architecture for a sensor network, iterating on customer feedback, understanding sensor data, loosely coupled systems, identifying and solving production issues, being able to 'deliver first time', working closely together with the founders and technical team.
We're making live sentiment analysis possible using a combination of the latest and coolest acoustic data technology. Smart acoustic sensors, IoT and AI are at the heart of Viqal. Our client sector is the hospitality industry (for now), more specifically hotels & restaurants. Clients use our cloud-hosted technology to measure and improve their service and success. We aim to be an internationally recognized voice tech pioneer within five years.
- Experience with creating and improving data visualization
- Basic data science (analysis, clean up, interpretation)
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Your skills and capacity to 'deliver first time'
- Web services integration (Open API), webhooks
- Startup Mindset
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm & positive energy
- Fluent in English
- 1 year of developing experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field (Software engineering, computer sciences)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of C/C++ is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL, PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy
- Knowledge of Makefile
- Knowledge of Voice Tech or Vocalics
- Ability to earn your stake in a growing company
- High degree of freedom & flexibility. You can work from anywhere. In addition to our offices in Amsterdam and Utrecht in the Netherlands, our team works in multiple time zones with clients in the Netherlands, the UK, Singapore and more
- Grow professionally as the company grows
- Mentoring from an experienced co-founding team
- You are heard, In our hard core skilled team, everyone's opinion is of great importance for every choice we make
- We intend to reward our team as we grow
Let us know if you're interested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.